Thursday, October 15, 2009

Getting started...

I started crocheting... many years ago. There was a time when I was flat on my back with an injury and to keep from going insane I crocheted everyone in my family an afghan. Since then I have done more or less of it based on what was going on in my life. A few years ago (2006?) I started up again and have been at it since. Most of it gets given away and I have been terrible about taking any photos. I usually think of it just after I've taped up the box and slapped a shipping label on it.

A couple of years ago I started crocheting for Afghans For Afghans . My first contribution was a stack of chullo hats, which of course, did not get photographed. However, a couple stayed here in the US and a friend modelled them:

No comments:

Post a Comment